Dental implants at Complete Implant & Sedation Dentistry,
are part of a comprehensive treatment plan tailored for your requirements.
Implantology comprises a set of surgical and restorative techniques to rehabilitate a patient affected by total or partial tooth loss through the use of dental implants.
When attending our clinic the following processes are considered when treating patients seeking dental implants: diagnosis, surgery and restoration.
- Treatment planning based on the patient's anatomy, situation and requirements
- Thorough analysis of 3D imaging of the jaws for dental implant treatments
- Advanced virtual computer rendering of patient's face and jaws for accurate implant planning
- Surgical placement of dental implants
- Computer guided implant surgery
- Bone modification, augmentation and grafting procedures to create healthy jaw bone for dental implants
- Guided bone regeneration
- Sinus elevation and grafts of the upper jaw
- Soft tissue and gum modification/plastic surgery
- Facial contour grafting with bone grafts
- Crowns and bridges
- Full arch and full mouth dental implant reconstructions including All-on-4 immediate solutions.
- Denture stabilisations
- Advanced restorative, aesthetic materials and techniques
- Full mouth rehabilitations
- Smile makeovers and teeth whitening
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Preventative care and hygiene
- General dentistry
All-on-Four Plus Implant Technique
Perth Implant, Surgical and Sedation Dentistry’s All-on-Four Plus dental implant teeth replacement technique creates strong functional teeth in less than four days.
An ideal solution for loose or embarrassing dentures or to fix the damage caused by advanced dental or gum disease, All-on-4 Plus dental implant teeth replacement is provided at Dr Habibi’s Subiaco rooms without the use of dentures or plates.
Your new teeth are attached to strategically positioned dental implants, and after a short period to allow the dental implants to osseo-integrate into the jaw bone, patients can resume a normal diet and lifestyle, confident with the use of their new strong teeth.
Your First Choice
Choose Dr Habibi and his experienced team to carry out your All-on-4 Plus dental implants or for any oral (dentoalveolar) surgery.
- Habibi’s All-on-4 Plus dental implant technique provides a long lasting immediate solution compared to standard All-on-4 temporary implant teeth.
- All treatment (including surgery and restoration) is carried out in-house by Dr Habibi in Perth, and your teeth fabrication is carried out by his team of prosthetists and technicians in Perth.
- Every member of Dr Habibi’s team, from his patient coordinator, assistants, registered nurse to technicians, are with you every step of the way. They carry out advanced implant surgical procedures every day and manage nervous patients with gentle care, proven experience and IV sedation techniques.
- Dr Misagh Habibi restricts his practice to implantology and oral (dentoalveolar and periodontal plastic) surgery and receives referrals for the All-on-4 procedure from other dentists due to his experience in the field.
All-on-4 Treatment Journey
Send Us an Email
Contact Complete Implant & Sedation Dentistry
Perth's Dental Implant and Sleep Dentistry experts
116 Churchill Avenue,
Subiaco, Western Australia 6008
|+61 8 6380 5899|
|+61 8 6380 5891|
Monday – Friday 9 - 5