Our lates policies, procedures and guidelines in response to the COVID-19 situation.
Coronavirus Update25 May 2020
Good News! We are back!
The restrictions on the provision of dental services have been lifted. All dental procedures can now be offered (Level 1). This means we are now able to resume preventive, restorative, implant, orthodontic and surgical dental care services, and any required dental treatment that you may have put off, or we may have postponed in March-April due to COVID-19.
The Government Chief Medical Officers and Health Departments have confirmed it is both safe and essential for people to attend the dentist and maintain their oral health.
Welcoming you back
We are excited to warmly welcome you back, to help you maintain and restore your oral health.
We are working through making contact with patients to resume their treatments. Meanwhile, as this may take some time, please do call us if you have any dental concerns, or if you wish to be seen soon.
We are still taking additional measures to ensure your safety and that of our staff and community at this time.
While risk of COVID-19 transmission in WA at this time is extremely low, we are still proceeding with every caution and care, and have you and the community’s safety as our greatest objective. In fact owing to our cautious and safety-oriented approach, we originally elected to restrict our services before the government and the ADA called for it.
We continue to eliminate risk to our patients of any type of infection. As well as our usual highest levels of infection control, we have taken additional steps to protect the health and welfare of all our patients and staff at this time. These include:
- Temperature screening with non-contact infrared forehead thermometer upon arrival;
- Use of alcohol-based hand rub (ABHR) upon arrival;
- Patient screening and disclosure of travel history, health symptoms and potential COVID-19 exposure;
- Physically distanced seat distancing in the reception area;
- Request to remain in your car until we are ready to see you, where possible;
- Request to not bring friends or family into the premises with you where possible;
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment for our team (please excuse us if we look more “spaceman” than usual at times!)
- Pre-procedural patient hand-wash in the clinic.
- Pre-procedural 1.5% Hydrogen Peroxide mouth-rinse for 30 seconds;
- Treatment provided in strict adherence to ADA Guidelines.
- Use of “rubber dam” whenever practicable for a dental procedure, to minimise aerosol and make treatment more comfortable for patients;
- We are also making available the option of remote video consultation with a dentist for specific enquiries, such as initial discussions about full mouth implant or reconstruction treatments.
We are in this together.
We know that many of you are going through challenges at this time. Our team has also faced the challenges involved in restricting our business and closing our doors for a period. We are now pleased and very grateful to return to caring for your dental health. We thank you for your trust and continued loyalty, and look forward to seeing you and being of service.
With very best wishes,
The Team @ Complete Implant & Sedation Dentistry
Send Us an Email
Contact Complete Implant & Sedation Dentistry
Perth's Dental Implant and Sleep Dentistry experts
116 Churchill Avenue,
Subiaco, Western Australia 6008
|+61 8 6380 5899
|+61 8 6380 5891
Monday – Friday 9 - 5